Calories: 454.2, Total Fat: 38.7g, Cholesterol: 5.1mg, Sodium: 30.9mg, Potassium: 154.9mg, Total Carbohydrate: 26.5g, Protein:3.7g
- Combine all ingredients for marinade, stir well, and reserve 1/3 cup for dressing the cooked flank steak.
- Add the chopped fresh oregano to the reserved marinade.
- Marinate the flank steak in the remaining marinade for at least four hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- When ready, remove steak from marinade, season with salt and black pepper, and grill over medium-high heat for 20-30 minutes until a thermometer registers 125 degrees for medium-rare.
- Let steak rest for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan or casserole, combine and heat the cooked rice, pasta, beans, peas, stock, and butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the cooked flank steak across the grain and serve along with the rice, bean, and broken spaghetti mixture.
- Drizzle the reserved marinade over the sliced steak.
Recipe developed by Chef Rick Laakkonen